Bay Gardens Inn(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$171
$88
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$755
$314
$229
$179
blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
$98
$87
Hotels.com
Hotel Chez Marie Alish(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$55
Bay Gardens Marina Haven(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$102
$90
Habitat Terrace(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$76
$72
The Ginger Lily Hotel(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$102
Villa Cleopatra(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$89
$86
Orbitz.com
East Winds(Gros Islet)
$610
1,037 results
All reviewsbeach clubcallaloochef georgehot tubhighly recommend the landingsmarina viewpigeon islandbutler servicewasher and dryerrodney bayfull kitchenkids clubbeachfront villaprivate jacuzzist luciamiele appliancestennis courts
Reviewed November 16, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed our honeymoon at The Landings October 9-17th. I can't say enough how wonderful it was to stay here. The resort is peaceful and quiet, we upgraded to Ocean view room (highly recommended). The staff was amazing! We went during off season and enjoyed the serenity for sure. The rooms were clean, loved the grocery service,how easy it was to book excursions and how helpful the staff was. We were delighted by the food, it was amazing at both The Palms and The Beach Club. Loved the room service option. The spa was also amazing. We would highly recommend The Landings and we would definitely come back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Elisa R
Lyle P, General Manager at The Landings Resort & Spa St. Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

Thank you for your recent stay and also for taking the time to comment. We are so pleased that you chose us for this memorable time in your life. It is wonderful to hear your comments about our helpful associates and the ease of booking excursions. We delight in making your experience effortless. It is lovely to hear that you will recommend us too. Best regards and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I were looking for a quiet, service driven hotel with excellent accommodation. This is exactly what we received. I cannot over emphasise the friendliness of all the staff at The Landings. Nothing was ever too much trouble whether it was to do with the room, or in the restaurant as my wife is a vegetarian.

The room was really an apartment and very spacious comprising of two bedrooms, three bathrooms, a fully fitted kitchen, and facing the ocean. Very nice indeed.

Every facility was available to us although as the hotel was very quiet, one of the restaurants was not open every night. The food served in the brasserie style restaurant was always of a high standard and at a reasonable price. We used the gym daily, and generally the equipment is of a high spec although the treadmills look a little tired.

If I was being ultra critical, there are two things that I would point out to the picky visitor: Firstly, the air conditioning unit in the apartment was leaking a little, and the ceiling carried a watermark. Secondly, this is a resort hotel comprised of mainly privately purchased apartments. Some of the apartments are still under construction and whilst we didn't experience any noise whatsoever, they were clearly visible from many parts of the hotel.

The most important question I ask myself when I visit a hotel is would I go back? The answer is, we will definitely revisit The Landings

Room Tip: An ocean view is always delightful in the Caribbean.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Simon W
Lyle P, General Manager at The Landings Resort & Spa St. Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

It was great reading your review - especially about our associate friendliness. Thanks. I have noted the room deficiencies and we will get them fixed - sorry. It is wonderful to hear that you would be happy to come back. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to The Landings. St. Lucia.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Let me say firstly that I am a Father of a 16 year old boy and love kids. I also really like this hotel. Beautiful location, amazing service, ood food - the hotel room right on the beach with our own private hot tub could not be any better.
We love St Lucia and will come back to the Island I have no doubt. The only thing that has truly spoilt our week here is the complete lack of courtesy shown by the parents of several young children who quite frankly are a disgrace. The noice, the shrieking at all hours, the tantrums and the general disregard for those around is shameful and the hotel staff remain oblivious.
It may be that we're just unlucky this week. It may be that becuase it's a timeshare as well as a hotel, the children receive greater levels of lattitude.
My wife and son came here for winter sun in a quiet, relaxing setting. It is a beautiful place - it's just a shame that a number of ill mannered and in considerate parents allow their children to spoil what would otherwise be a woderful holiday

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank dwamedia

Thanks for your recent stay with us and for the comments about "amazing service". I hear your comments about the parental control and our staff not responding to the kids. Sorry that your stay wasn't more comfortable and quiet. We have discussed with our Leadership Team and realize the balance between offering luxury-family accommodation with personalized adult experiences. I am confidant that awareness is heightened and that similar experiences won't recur. We hope that you won't judge us too harshly and will allow us an opportunity to have you with us again. Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We went to the St. Lucia to celebrate a friend's 40th and stayed at the Landings for one week . We were truly awed by the accommodations and service until one of the staff that had brought breakfast on one of the mornings, came back to steal from us after we had gone out. This marred what would have been one of my best holidays. You read stories of walking in on hotel staff stealing from you and getting killed in the process. We could also have left someone from our party alone and she might have been attacked; this was a very very unnerving experience. We were told that the girl was an intern from a hospitality school and that she will be fired and my friend was reimbursed, but it was a scary experience. One just does not expect this from a hotel like The Landings. Before we went, one of my friends, had read a review from another traveler that was robbed (safe broken into) at the Landings. The Landings can do without this sort of reputation and I hope that all this is now history.

With the exception of this really nasty experience, everything else about our stay in the Landings was first class; we had our own personal heated jacuzzi on the balcony; the food was first class (all the restaurants and room service), the gym well fitted; the masseurs that came with their equipment to give us massages on our balcony did an amazing job; the cleaners were impersonal and efficient. The hotel also arranged for a personal tour guide to take us round the island; the pitons, the street party at night, and so much more. Pigeon Island is a must visit and is very close to the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank Olufunmi
Lyle P, General Manager at The Landings Resort & Spa St. Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you for your review from November 2011. You stayed with us nearly a year ago, when The Landings was managed by Rock Resorts. Sorry for the frustration caused. I am the new GM here and The Landings is under new management. We are confident that all security precautions and measures are fully and rigorously in effect. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

First arrived and where pleasantly pleased to have been upgraded to a 2 bedroom 3 bathroom balcony ocean view. Given its the off season and there really wasnt anyone there they still operated as a full service hotel and were happy to upgrade us. The beach is amazing but first I want to recommend one outstanding service that this hotel provides. I met a man named Peter Willie who set up an entire day that would have been wasted Sunday on our trip. Introduced us to owin Antoine owner of Off The Beaten path taxi and tours, He made every experience through out the day to safire 10x better. Not only does he drive 1 of 4 dodge magnums on the island 'turns heads' but he is very knowledgeable and knows the island inside out. Not to often do you have a taxi/tour guide who jumps in the water falls with you. If you stay definitely call him it will make your trip!!!! There is plenty to do here if you like snorkeling I recommend you bring gear and snorkel the reef near pigeon island an old 1700 fort built by the British. 5 mins away from hotel they drive you buy boat my last day pigeon island was closed so my hotel dropped my off in the ocean and me and my g/f snorkeled and collected dead coral and picked us up 2 hours before checkout. They offer top service and great food never mind beautiful from inside out definitely I reccomendation!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank shaunw95
Lyle P, General Manager at The Landings Resort & Spa St. Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

Wow. Great that you called out our guy Peter...he is fantastic and it is always wonderful hearing about him. Hope you come back soon.