We decided to stay at'The Landings' for the first week of our two week vacation. It was brilliant ! Fabulous service from all the staf.
Apartments - very spacious and clean with top range applicances. We plumped for a sea view apartment on the beach which was great for the kids. The apartment also had a jacuzzi which we used on a regular basis and was always kept at a good temperature.
Food - very nice food with a good service. Pat the Executive Chef was very personalable and greated us. She offered a very professional service with amazing food.
Kids Club - open 3 days during the week and offered a very high level of child care with a good range of activitied. A great way to break up the kids holiday and make new friends.
Spa - Amazing !! We had a really relaxing time and the pricing was good. Well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet