Had the best time in St Lucia and the Landings was a great place to stay. We are a large family with 6 children (ages 1-14 at the time; we actually stayed in May of 2010). We stayed in a 3 bed room villa. Very quiet. Nice view of marina. Loved the plunge pool. The kitchen was top notch, the bathrooms, the furnishings. This place was just amazing. Wish we could buy a villa. The staff was lovely and very helpful. The beach was great! Loved the service out on the beach. Hubby and kids kayaked to Pigeon Island. There is so much to do. Glad we stayed 10 days. Could have stayed longer. Great security on beach. The locals are very sweet. Enjoyed watching the local children in public beach next door. There are cows, horses, chickens that roam around in the surrounding areas. Our kids had a blast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet