My husband and I stayed at The Landings in June for 5 days. I researched hundreds of resorts and read Reviews on Trip Advisor before booking and we were not disappointed at all! We thought the resort was magnificent! We had pretty high expectations and they were all met! We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa right on the beach and it is worth it to spring for the beachfront!
We took the helicopter transfer to the resort and this is a MUST do! They land you at the smaller airport which is about a 10 minute drive from the resort and they have a luxury car ready to transfer you. The drivers were all so helpful and friendly! The taxi cab fares were
pretty cheap but you didn't have to be driven far to get anything you could want. The
Rodney Bay shopping mall was about a 5 minute drive and there were 2 grocery stores and many other shops there....along with tons of restaurants (BIG CHEFS is a MUST....an absolute MUST)!!!!!!
The concierge desk is over the top helpful! (ask for Daniel) The resort was not very busy so it was not difficult planning excursions and getting drivers. We toured the island by catamaran and enjoyed it. It was about 100.00 per person but worth it! The lunch on the excursion was bad. The view of the Pitons from the water was breathtaking!!! I don't think you could possibly get the same effect from the road. You get to tour the Botanical gardens, the volcano, hot springs and cocoa plantation on the excursion. It lasts all day and I mean all day but again, worth it!
We loved the locals! It was just a great place and great people. The street party in Gros Islet on Friday night is worth the trip too. Fun
Lace and fun to interact with the locals. The landings is located on the North end of the Island and I would recommend staying on this end (except for the tour). We were never haggled to buy anything and never felt unsafe. Top notch resort with top notch service! We would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet