I stayed at the Landings for 4 nights while on busines in Saint Lucia. It is a very beautiful upscale, yet laid back property. They are all condo type units with kitchens and several bedrooms. They are very beautiful rooms and very up to date. The only thing I didn't like was the way it was laid out to walk to the beach.
The staff was super nice and friendly and accomodating. The restaurant was very good and offered a nice variety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet