“Very Nice”

Cuisines: Sushi, Caribbean, European
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The food, the setting and the service were all very enjoyable. A bit pricey, but well worth it. I'd pay a secnd visit

1  Thank Mark C

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Please make sure you visit The Edge if you're visiting St Lucia.....

The setting on Rodney Bay is really beautiful and it's so romantic at night sitting in the waters edge with the fire lanterns reflecting in the sea.

I must also say that the service was exceptional. Our waiter was friendly, polite and knowledgeable. Other 'fine dining' restaurants on the island should come here to learn what truly great service is really like.

Onto the food - it was exciting and delicious! I'm sure that some might think it's a little pretentious but it's truly exquisite. For starters I had the duck which was delicate and delicious, my fiancé had the Parmesan soup and it was truly one of the best things I've ever eaten - I'll be dreaming of that for a while! For main course we chose the lamb and beef both of which were equally exciting and delicious! Even though we were stuffed we felt compelled to try a pudding and I'm so glad we did.

Thank you again for a fabulous evening.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I was shocked to find such awful sushi on an island where they literally pull fresh fish out of the water daily. The sushi tasted like it had been recently defrosted and one piece was actually spoiled. My friend ordered the vegetarian plate which was so awful she wasn't able to eat it. Salad appetizer was bland and drowning in dressing. We went home and heated up our leftovers from the Chic. We should have just gone back there for a second night, food was FAR superior. I will say that the service was great and they were kind enough to remove my friend's vegetarian meal from the bill without us mentioning it.

1  Thank wildernikki
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Edge is a true find in rodney bay. the setting is delightful and he food is unbelievably good. the dishes have combinations of flavors that are really extraordinary. If you have the chance to be in rodney bay make this one of your stops.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We had dinner here with a friend and the service was extremely poor. The main course was not eidble the pork was so strong that we were unable to eat it so had to bring it home for the dogs. We mentioned to the waitress and the owner that we were unable to eat our main meal and all they said was Oh we will tell the chef not even an offer to remove this from the bill or offer us an alternate meal. Please do not waste your money as it is not owrth it. You will find much better Restaurants on the Isalnd that are more worth the money.