“Disappointing”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

The Edge used to be my favourite restaurant, my partner and I went there on the 12th Feb 2014 and sadly was slightly put off my the manageress who was very grumpy and not at all welcoming. The starter was amazing but the main course of pork with chocolate had been changed a little from the usual menu and was not as nice, dessert was lovely. If your in Rodney Bay and wish for a romantic setting then this restaurant fits the bill, just be hopeful that the manageress is in a better mood!

• Visited February 2014

Connecticut
“Great meal - you get what you pay for”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Casual yet up-scale ambiance. Thoughtful menu. Food is top-notch, the kind where you get new flavors in each bite, and try to dtermine what you're really eating. Treat yourself here if in the Rodney Bay area.

Visited February 2014
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Amazing Sushi”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

The Sushi here is as great as what we have experienced in Japan, I only wish we had made another visit to this restaurant during our stay in St Lucia. Although the restaurant is a little hard to find the location is amazing set next to the waters edge. It was a little quiet when we arrived (early evening) but it soon filled up. Perfect romantic setting.

• Visited November 2013
Nottingham
“Superb”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Bobo and his crew of Chef's and staff make you feel right at home. We have eaten at many top class Caribbean restaurants in Antigua and Barbados but this has it all. Waterfront location, short walk or boat ride from Rodney Bay, best staff I have come across who will do anything for you. Food to die for - I had a lobster so fresh that one moment I was cuddling it and the next I was eating it. Wife is a picky eater but they cooked her a lovely main course that was not on the menu - always a sign of a great restaurant.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank duncandisorderly
Des Moines, Iowa
“I can't believe we found you on our last night!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Go your first day in St. Lucia...not your last! Chef Bobo is fantastic, food was unforgettable, the staff and atmosphere was first class! We ordered two sushi platters that our waitress recommended she was right on the money. They were incredible. We also enjoyed a couple drinks and dessert. The zoombie was a big fruity glass of yummy that had me feeling a solid buzz before half the drink was gone. My husband had a 30 year old rum with his cigar and he still hasn't stopped talking about it a month later. Lastly, we shared the Trio of Crème brulée that was a solid pick.

Visited December 2013