All reviews shuttle service recommend this hotel beach hotel bay gardens free shuttle complimentary lunch friday night short stay stay there again very nice hotel front desk staff peace and quiet nice pool bars and restaurants other guests home away from home perfect location
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Average hotel hotel. Average rooms. Bathroom was like a hospital shower. Dinner was underwhelming dont do the stuffed curry chicken. Breakfast first class, great st.lucian and international options. The cocoa tea was amazing. I think overall that the restaurant and hotel is under staffed. We were 15 minutes early and had to wait 30 minutes past check in which was at 3pm just to put our bags in our room. Housekeeping was still cleaning. Floors were wet. Very annoying. But the front desk lady was lovely.

Room tip: Bed moves around
Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank FarAway24506923832
Reviewed June 7, 2019

Saw an offer for this hotel on social media and decided to look into it. We decided to make it a birthday getaway weekend. The booking process was a bit long and drawn out, lots of emails and phone calls too and fro before the booking could be confirmed, there were no errors on our part. Everything that was offered on the special was delivered, welcome basket, tour of the resort with complimentary lunch etc. The location is great and accessing transportation was very easy. As promised there was shuttles available to take us to the other Bay Gardens locations which we did utilize. The staff was quite warm and friendly and always willing to assist in any way possible. The rooms were clean and comfortable with basic functioning amenities. The offer included breakfast which could have been a wider variety of foods and was average. We went to the street party in Gros Islet where there were a lot of people, we had loads of fun, great drinks delicious food. On the day of my friend's birthday we went on a tour of the island with a driver named Francis who took us to the very popular tourist attractions. We visited Marigot bay and took a mud bath in the sulfur springs in Soufriere, we also drove high enough where we got a good look at the pitons from afar. When we returned from the tour there was a bottle of champagne and six glasses in one of the rooms for my friend's birthday which was a nice gesture from the hotel, we appreciated it very much. Overall this hotel is budget friendly and a great location and it can also be peaceful getaway.

Room tip: Top Floor best views and quieter
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2019

Quite a great vacation with friendly and helpful staff. The ambiance was great. The staff was always courteous and pleasant...I even stayed in the room at one time while the housekeeper did her duties and it did not phase her one bit.

Room tip: Maybe you can add a microwave to the rooms
Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2019

I picked this hotel randomly for a 4 night house hunting trip. I was not disappointed. The staff were fantastic, nothing was too much trouble and I got some excellent advice to help my house hunting.

The rooms are big and comfortable and the pool is kept very clean.

The breakfast is the best I have had in my Caribbean travels.

Highly Recommended

Room tip: Go for pool facing on ground floor
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 6, 2019

Great service overall. Efficient and friendly staff. Food was very delicous, although I had to rush thru meals because of tight schedule. Didn't get a chance to enjoy the pool unfortunately. Great place to be.

Room tip: Great although I would prefer a upper room
Trip type: Traveled on business