Wonderful place. Paid US$160 a night average and the combination of location, amenities, staff and service is just excellent. RIght on the beach. The swimming pool is awesome. Best hotel I have been in the Caribbean so far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent island escape is waiting to welcome you. Stay at our inviting St. Lucia hotel, and experience true adventure, relaxation, and refreshment all in one place. The pleasures are many at Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa. Enjoy on-site dining at Hi-Tide Restaurant or SeaGrapes Beach Bar & Restaurant; stay active in our fitness centre; take a dip in our stunning lagoon-style swimming pool and Jacuzzi; or seek thrills with Splash Island Water Park, the largest outdoor water entertainment complex in St. Lucia. Mingling business and pleasure is easy at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, with complimentary access to our business centre, and well-equipped meeting rooms and venues for your next event. Wedding planners will be pleased to have the use of an elegant wedding gazebo and arch. And of course, seekers of pure relaxation won’t want to miss the chance for an invigorating afternoon at the luxurious La Mer Spa and Salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet