Have just returned from 2 relaxing/fun weeks at Bay Gardens Beach Resort. Cannot fault suite of rooms on the beach - very spacious, clean, new and beautiful views. Gardens very pretty, nice pool, Pebbles bar has amazing location next to beach with fantastic sunsets and pina coladas! (the hotel is at the far end of Reduit Beach and so enjoys the best sunsets!) The most amazing thing about this hotel is the staff - they are so very friendly and helpful. They are the loveliest people we have met at any hotel we have ever stayed in!!! You cannot fail to enjoy yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet