Location and quality of the actual property is great, 5 star. This is a total contradiction to the way the hotel is run which sadly only rates a 2 star.
If you are travelling with young children then the swimming pool and location of the beach might make it worth enduring.
If you are a group of adults or a couple then I would look elsewhere because it will not meet your expectations of a 4 star resort.
My advice to anyone thinking of going there is book everything online before hand, dont waste your time by using the "services" offered at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet