A welcoming, friendly hotel, fantastic location right on Reduit beach so you have the choice - sea or pool. Good food at Hi Tides restaurant, daily change of menu, although many other choices within walking distance. Grounds and rooms all well maintained with plenty of loungers on the beach and around the hotel pool. Various entertainments in the evenings, nothing too raucous and nothing going on too late into the night, nothing could be heard from our pool view room. A good choice for families.
The big plus about this hotel are it's staff, all make you feel welcome and want to return. Also the hotel's owners are from St Lucia, this is the only locally owned resort hotel on the island and this is reflected in the pride staff appear to have in working here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet