Great accommodation, exceptionally lovely staff and the best position and facilities in the area. What more can I say?! Other than, if you're looking for somewhere slightly smaller than some of the colossal developments in the area, this is the place. Go for a beach view on the upper floors if you can, as these offer stunning views over the bay. We went for B&B only, which I think was a good option. The breakfast is great, but the restaurant menu is fine, but limited. You will want to get out - and so you should as the surrounding restaurants and towns are worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet