We bought a Groupon Getaway deal for Bay Gardens Beach Resort and couldn't have been happier.
Service: When we arrived at the resort, we were greeted with yummy rum punches. The front desk attendants were always very friendly and helpful. If they didn't know the answer to something, they would find someone who did. Lester, the concierge, was also extremely friendly and helpful, always wanting to know how we were doing and if there was anything he could do for us. The staff knew our names and would say hello as we saw them throughout the week.
Hotel/Grounds: The grounds were beautifully kept with blooming flowers everywhere. The rooms were very good, nothing fancy. The pool was great; clean and never crowded. The beach is just steps away! There is security/chair guys who patrol the beach all day. There are also local peddlers trying to sell their goods which can get a little annoying, but it's a public beach. The entertainment and music, run by Pro, was fun. The location of the resort was great, within walking distance to many restaurants if you don't feel like staying on the property.
Food/Restaurants: We had breakfast included with our room rate so we went to Hi Tide every morning and was served by the lovely Hilaria. I miss her already! The one thing I didn't like about this resort was the cats, specifically roaming around the restaurant. But to be fair, we saw them other places as well so I think it's more of an island problem and not a resort problem. Elran, the head bartender, is very friendly as well and kept the drinks coming!
Over all, we loved staying here and would stay at Bay Gardens again should we ever return to St. Lucia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet