The resort was just what we were looking for - it was a great place to relax. Anice was very helpful answering all my questions and setting up a driver to pick us up at the airport. Lloyd our driver gave us details about the island as we made our way to the resort. Lester our concierge checked on us each day multiple times to ensure there was nothing we needed. Room was clean, pool was great, sunsets were amazing on the beach. Nadia from LeMer Spa was wonderful. Massages and body scrubs are the best ever. We felt safe walking into town each night for dinner or to get groceries. Don't just stay on the resort get out an explore the wonderful island. Hoping to be back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet