A family of six came to St Lucia for 1 week from May 25th to June 1st. It was a fantastic week. The resort is superb, good location and has all amenities. The staff is very nice. We got champagne for our 29th anniversary and my daughter got hers for her 26th birthday. It really was a blast for her. Thank you Olive, Penny, Lester, Richard, Nadia and all the staff of the resort(security guard, room service lady). You have made our week memorable. We did mingle with the local, each the local cuisine which is very delicious. A lot of provisions such as wax apples, sour sop, sour plums made me remember my country very much. It has been 40 years that I have not eaten those. Alden and Danny of St Lucia Airport Shuttle are the best. Although we had a long trip to the resort and back to the airport, but the drives did not seem long at all with all your quizes about St Lucia. And we think we passed the test, didn't we, Danny? We really enjoyed the trips. And last, words cannot express all our thanks to the Reel Irie crew. We met Bob, captain Franklin, Ram, Eaton who also are awsome! We signed up for a whole day fishing which was a very nice trip. All the food and drink is included for the trip. I highly recommend REEL IRIE for Deep Sea Fishing or Tours . They picked us at the resort, drove us to the marina and here we went. A wonderful day in the seas! We were very fortunate to see whales, dolphins, sea turtle many times during the trip at close range. The crew is VERY NICE and FRIENDLY. They even gave us some fish the next day (wahoo) that we grilled with butther and garlic. Very yummy!!! We also went to eat some conch and fish ( I don't know where) which were very tasty and we have the occasion to meet a lot of locals there. Simple people which have simple life but very friendly. We are not saying you all good bye, we'll come back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet