My husband & I just spent a week here last month. We had such a great time! People are warm & the resort is perfect! Loved the location - close enough to walk to shops & restaurants and right on the beach. The smaller size of the resort makes it feel so much more relaxed & welcoming. The restaurant in the hotel was great with wonderful food & nightly live entertainment. The 2 bars were friendly & a great place to hang out & relax - especially during happy hour 2 for 1!! Love those Blue Bananas!!! The pool was warm & plenty large enough with a lot of deck space with plenty of lounges. The room was spacious, nicely appointed & very clean. Many of the staff went out of their way to make you feel welcome. I wish I could recall their names! The head bartender was great. I do remember Pro who was in charge of entertainment. He went above & beyond at the Friday Night Jump Up & really showed us a great time as well as helping put on some great shows. The spa was top notch. I loved the old plantation style & the wicker rocking chairs on the veranda were wonderful! I wanted to take one home with me! The only thing I could really say as a suggestion to improve is to have outlets in the bathroom for things like curling irons or have one near the big mirror. The only plugs were designated for shavers only. Also the water pressure was low at times & once we had no hot water another time no water at all. But it was only for a short period of time both times. Other than that... Loved it all!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet