I just returned from another fantastic stay at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, and just when you think it can't get better than before, it does! If you are deciding whether or not to stay here, decision over. Book it. You won't regret it. In my extensive travels, I have never ever stayed anywhere where I received such wonderful treatment as I did here. They cannot do enough for you and it isn't a forced friendliness, it is 100% genuine, starting first and foremost with Ms. Cheryl Gustave!! Wow, what a truly lovely lady, and all the staff at reception who truly make you feel like you're part of one big family! Thank you all!
Upon check in, there were a few minor issues with our room and some of the things I requested, and these issues were fixed quickly, efficiently and with a smile and almost literally bending over backwards to make sure you're happy. Now that's impressive!! Thank you, Kenny, for all your help! What a gem you are to the resort.
You can't ask for anything more in a resort...a very roomy, lovely and clean room with terrific views that is steps from a beautiful pool....steps from a beautiful beach....steps from the resort's restaurant and bars....and steps from many great restaurants and bars outside the resort. The location is perfect!
I would be remiss if I didn't mention a few of the staff who made our stay even that much better. Elran and Ali, who I've known from previous visits, and who continue to be some of the best bartenders ever and go that extra extra extra step for you! Thank you, guys!!! Vidal and Joan are relatively newer to the BGBR, and I can't say enough about them!! Just talking to Joan every day made us happier and she always made sure we were taken care of! Vidal went way above and beyond for us and worked so hard. Thank you all soooooo very much. What a credit you all are to the BGBR!! I don't know what kind of training you do at the BGBR, but all the staff are excellent!! And I know from personal experience at other resorts that the staff can make or break a vacation! So kudos to all the staff at BGBR!
I think the best testament to how great a place is would be "Would you come back." I met several first time guests while there and each and every one of them said in a heartbeat and truly meant it. I think that says it all!!
So, once again, thank you to everyone and I will see you soon!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet