I have traveled with my family to St. Martin, Bequia and Jamaica and Bay Gardens Beach Hotel really surpassed our expectations. It was by far the best place we have ever stayed. The staff were absolutely wonderful: Olivia and everyone at the front desk, Beatrice at the Travel Desk was exceptional, everyone at the restaurant and the security officers at the beach--all of them were super nice, friendly, willing to help. If we had a small problem with the safe, for example, if we called the front desk, there would be someone at our door in minutes, sometimes so quickly I couldn't believe it! We were upgraded to a beachfront 1 BR (we traveled in early July 2012) which was perfect, quiet and great views. I think the pool area can be noisy because it overlooks the restaurant and there are sometimes dances and parties there. The beach is beautiful, you can walk directly into town (we did this numerous times a day sometimes!) to shop for food or to dine and St. Lucia is a fantastic, interesting island. One word of caution: we wanted to do the turtle watch on the beach but during 2012, the St. Lucia Conservancy (I think that's the group that organizes tours) wouldn't permit it--some individual drivers will take you there and stay with you overnight but the Conservancy cautions against it strongly--the roads have been washed out and they can't ensure your safety.
All in all: St. Lucia was perfect and Bay Gardens Beach even moreso!! Go and enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet