My wife and I stayed at Bay Gardens Beach Resort for 3 nights at the end of October 2012 for the start of our honeymoon prior to moving down to Jalousie Plantation (also reviewed). Upon arrival we were given a refreshing rum punch and were given a quick orientation. We stayed in a 3rd floor end unit beachfront room, which while basic, was spacious and clean and provided us with lovely unobstructed views of Reduit Beach. The only issue with the room itself was a slightly leakly AC unit that would leave a little puddle on the floor near the closet. This didn't really bother us much though. Slightly bothersome though, was that all rooms were bulilt to be cojoined, so the interior doors to rooms next store serve to easily allow noise to travel into your room. Breakfast, which we had included as part of a Fall promotion, was buffet style and was adequate for us, though nothing special. For dinner, its easy to walk a few blocks off property to a good selection of Rodney Bay restaurants, or down the beach to Spinnakers. The beach itself is very pretty, well maintained and is long for St. Lucia. The pool area seemed nice but we hardly spent any time there since we were mostly on the beach. Most employees we encountered were very friendly and always greeted us with a smile. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and were happy to kick-off our honeymoon here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet