The service and quality of this hotel is bare minimum to say the least. i came to st. Lucia to study and the hotel offered month by month payments. The water system is very bad one minute you have water flowing through your pipes and the next minute you don't. The owner of the hotel is never around and his staff half the time don't know what to do. when it came time for me to leave it took me quite a while to get back my security deposit from the owner it was quite a hassle. during the day here he has a swimming class going on so you don't even have access to the pool until late evening and sometimes the pool is left dirty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine this. Rousing to your morning call and knowing breakfast is just moments away. Lounging at the pool a few hours later, no concerns as you know whatever your plans are you will be gently reminded. Enjoying a candle light exclusive dinner on our rooftop with yours truly under the moonlight. Can't believe it? At MJI Hotel you can fulfill this experience. We make your comfort our first priority - satisfaction guaranteed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your MJI St Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mji St Lucia Hotel Gros Islet
- MJI St Lucia St. Lucia/Gros Islet