We rented Villa Capri as one of three families that traveled there together. After a grueling drive over roads of questionable integrity we arrived at Villa Capri a bit early. The manager Kris immediately made us welcome and helped us select rooms. She was always available to answer questions and give advice. She saved us one night as we ran out of tonic water (emergency!) but showed up with three bottles quickly. Her experience with all things St. Lucian helped us make decisions about a number of things that would have been complete guesswork otherwise. The rest of the staff were hard workers and made every effort to see to the needs of this large group. The cooks Fromencha and Koshama (forgive my misspellings) made meals and cleaned up effortlessly for us. Ronnie was a lot of fun and helped out with various things around the house. If you have a large group, this is the place for you. There is a fantastic snorkeling beach just up the hill by Cap Maison where we saw a school of squid (!), a pufferfish and other sea life that is not seen so close to shore, in my experience. There was a fair amount of construction noise but this comes from a hotel that is under renovation which should be completed soon. A nice golf course is close at hand and readily accessible. Rodney Bay is full of shops and restaurants and 10 minutes away by car. We had a great time and I believe you will too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Capri is a large, private home in the north of St. Lucia and is offering nine-air-conditioned, sea view guest rooms, all with bathroom, A/C and cable TV. Pool, gazebo, two decks, breakfast-terrace. Sleeps 20. The perfect rental house for a family reunion, wedding, yoga group or a vacation with friends or for any other special event. Comes with event coordinator, concierge and fully staffed 7 days a week with cooks for all meals, housekeepers, gardener/ pool cleaner. Located 5 minutes away from 18 hole golf course, the cricket grounds or Pigeon Island for Jazz and Arts Festival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Capri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Capri Hotel Gros Islet
- Villa Capri St. Lucia/Gros Islet