We stayed at Stephanie's for one night - the hotel is very dated, it needs a lot of upgrading. We didn't have any hot water so we had to shower in icy cold water. The next morning when we were checking out, the young man who apparently mopped the floor was very annoyed because we had to walk on the floor to exit the building and he made it known to us that he was very annoyed by pointing out to us that we had made a mess. When we said "good morning" he didn't even respond. Mrs. Caulderon was very pleasant and made us feel welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stephanie's is a small hotel situated in the Rodney Bay Gros Islet strategically located in the north of the island, the home of St. Lucia's premier nightclubs , sports bar and popular restaurants . We are in the heart of all major activities and attractions and only walking distance to all venues such as :- shopping Centres, night clubs, restaurants, Gros Islet Friday night street Party, Historic Fort Rodney at Pigeon Island (home of the Jazz Festival) The Rodney Bay Marina (where the Atlantic Rally for Cruisers culminates) perfect for a stay ashore while hauling your boat in the Rodney Bay Marina, beaches, churches , the Beasejour Cricket Stadium, Car Rentals, Medical Center and the Fire and Gros Islet Police Station 15 minutes drive from the George F.L Charles Air port and 90 minutes drive from Hewanorra International Air port ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Stephanie's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stephanies Hotel Gros Islet
- Stephanie's Hotel St. Lucia/Gros Islet