We have just returned from this lovely resort after having visited the Almond Village in Barbados for the last few years.
This resort has the same feel as the Village (the bar staff is a bit more formal and reserved) but the 4 varied restaurants, the setting of the hotel and the standard of the rooms which are well furnished and spacious certainly exceeds all expectations. The watersports centre is excellent and again includes waterskiing and there is a lot to see by land and sea on and around the island. Well worth visiting if you are looking for an upmarket but relaxed all inclusive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from reality at the four-star St. James's Club Morgan Bay, Saint Lucia - A fun, relaxing, and casually elegant Caribbean beach resort famous for its friendly staff, amazing tropical gardens and great service. St. James's Club Morgan Bay is an excellent choice for couples, families, weddings, honeymoons, family reunions and more. This resort has 345 rooms in total for its Caribbean vacationers to choose from. Guests can relax and enjoy terrific garden view, beachfront, ocean view and suite accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, West Indies, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your St. James's Club Morgan Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morgan Bay Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Almond Morgan Bay Beach Hotel
- Almond Morgan Bay St Lucia
- Almond Bay St Lucia
- St. James's Club Morgan Bay St. Lucia/Gros Islet