Visited the Almond Morgan Bay for one week in July 2006 having spent the previous week at the Almond Beach Village Barbados.
It is reputed that Almond spent USD 51 million refurbishing the place in 2005 and certainly the accommodation, restaurants and other public parts of the hotel were first class.
We enjoyed our stay, but found the booking in advance system for the restaurants a bit of a nuisance.
Overall, a really nice hotel and hard to find fault.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from reality at the four-star St. James's Club Morgan Bay, Saint Lucia - A fun, relaxing, and casually elegant Caribbean beach resort famous for its friendly staff, amazing tropical gardens and great service. St. James's Club Morgan Bay is an excellent choice for couples, families, weddings, honeymoons, family reunions and more. This resort has 345 rooms in total for its Caribbean vacationers to choose from. Guests can relax and enjoy terrific garden view, beachfront, ocean view and suite accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your St. James's Club Morgan Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morgan Bay Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Almond Morgan Bay Beach Hotel
- Almond Morgan Bay St Lucia
- Almond Bay St Lucia
- St. James's Club Morgan Bay St. Lucia/Gros Islet