Having just returned from a one month stay in Cape Town, South Africa, and not ready to re-join the 'real world', we joined some friends at the St. James Club for a week (they were already booked). This was our first experience at an all inclusive.
Staff was very friendly.
Rooms were kept very clean.
Food wasn't so good-steak and kidney pie for lunch and prunes for breakfast; there were lots of Brits. I stuck to toasted bagels, fruit, and lots of rum drinks.
Beach was hardly a beach-about 10 feet wide and 100 feet long.
Water in front of the resort was churned up-waves hit the beach with force, making the water brown.
I loved the people and the island of St. Lucia and will return, but I will not return to the St. James Club unless I get the deal of the century.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from reality at the four-star St. James's Club Morgan Bay, Saint Lucia - A fun, relaxing, and casually elegant Caribbean beach resort famous for its friendly staff, amazing tropical gardens and great service. St. James's Club Morgan Bay is an excellent choice for couples, families, weddings, honeymoons, family reunions and more. This resort has 345 rooms in total for its Caribbean vacationers to choose from. Guests can relax and enjoy terrific garden view, beachfront, ocean view and suite accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your St. James's Club Morgan Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morgan Bay Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Almond Morgan Bay Beach Hotel
- Almond Morgan Bay St Lucia
- Almond Bay St Lucia
- St. James's Club Morgan Bay St. Lucia/Gros Islet