My wife and daughter spent a fun filled seven days here. we arrived 17/09/2013 the staff are very good and help you at every opportunity.
we stayed in the beach front apartments and the view was awesome.one of the tours we went on was called wet&wild this is highly recommended (don't miss out) the tour guides make your day then the sun down trip back on the catamaran is fun,it really is a superb all day trip.
we found that seven days was a little short and wished we had made it a ten day stay.
one little negative regarding the restaurants, its all open plan and you feel as if you are eating in an Avery at times.
but all that said, we had a fantastic time staying at the resort and would like to thank the management and staff for looking after us so well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from reality at the four-star St. James's Club Morgan Bay, Saint Lucia - A fun, relaxing, and casually elegant Caribbean beach resort famous for its friendly staff, amazing tropical gardens and great service. St. James's Club Morgan Bay is an excellent choice for couples, families, weddings, honeymoons, family reunions and more. This resort has 345 rooms in total for its Caribbean vacationers to choose from. Guests can relax and enjoy terrific garden view, beachfront, ocean view and suite accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. James's Club Morgan Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morgan Bay Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Almond Morgan Bay Beach Hotel
- Almond Morgan Bay St Lucia
- Almond Bay St Lucia
- St. James's Club Morgan Bay St. Lucia/Gros Islet