My boyfriend and I spend four nights at St James Club Morgan Bay. We found the service to be exceptional.The restaurant staff was the best I had ever experienced. We ate at the Bamboo and the Palm restaurant and we found the food to be great. The only thing I find is that the restaurants needed a little more variety for lunch and dinner. We used the four foot deep pool since I can not swim and I find it was great that I can actually walk in a pool comfortable.
On one occasion we got locked out of our room because there was a problem with the lock and when we reported it the staff came right away and fixed it.
We would definitely be visiting St James Club Morgan Bay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from reality at the four-star St. James's Club Morgan Bay, Saint Lucia - A fun, relaxing, and casually elegant Caribbean beach resort famous for its friendly staff, amazing tropical gardens and great service. St. James's Club Morgan Bay is an excellent choice for couples, families, weddings, honeymoons, family reunions and more. This resort has 345 rooms in total for its Caribbean vacationers to choose from. Guests can relax and enjoy terrific garden view, beachfront, ocean view and suite accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, West Indies, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your St. James's Club Morgan Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morgan Bay Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Almond Morgan Bay Beach Hotel
- Almond Morgan Bay St Lucia
- Almond Bay St Lucia
- St. James's Club Morgan Bay St. Lucia/Gros Islet