Spent 5 days there. Was in the 400 building.
It was a great place, very relaxing. If you are looking for a quiet place to spend a few days, this is a place to consider. The staff at the resort is very attentive. The food was good, lots of fresh fruits (this was my favorite). The place is also very clean. My husband and I were very pleased with the room accommodations. The only negative aspect about the resort is that in between meals they did not offer snacks. Unlike other resorts that keep at least one restaurant open till late, if you miss lunch or dinner there are no options until next meal.
All in all a nice time and would recommend.
Would note that the hotel is almost an hour and a half from the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from reality at the four-star St. James's Club Morgan Bay, Saint Lucia - A fun, relaxing, and casually elegant Caribbean beach resort famous for its friendly staff, amazing tropical gardens and great service. St. James's Club Morgan Bay is an excellent choice for couples, families, weddings, honeymoons, family reunions and more. This resort has 345 rooms in total for its Caribbean vacationers to choose from. Guests can relax and enjoy terrific garden view, beachfront, ocean view and suite accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com and West Indies so you can book your St. James's Club Morgan Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morgan Bay Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Almond Morgan Bay Beach Hotel
- Almond Morgan Bay St Lucia
- Almond Bay St Lucia
- St. James's Club Morgan Bay St. Lucia/Gros Islet