Lovely clean spacious hotel. Well manicured gardens. All staff were charming and attentive. Absolutely heavenly comfortable bed.....wow. Excellent food.
I personally like a quiet tranquil beach, so I did find this beach resort too small for the amount of guests, little bit of a towel run in the morning !
There was a problem with hot water for a couple of days we were in room 727 and it did affect all the block.
The entertainment was........entertaining allbeit for the wrong reasons !
The location is good, easy access to Castries, Rodney bay by local bus or taxi. bus will cost you 2.5 ec and taxi 20us approx one way.
The street party at Gros Islet on a Friday night rocks. There are many thngs to see and do. Joy on the beach did a personalised tour for just four of us, it was excellent and good value for money.
All in all had a fabulous holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from reality at the four-star St. James's Club Morgan Bay, Saint Lucia - A fun, relaxing, and casually elegant Caribbean beach resort famous for its friendly staff, amazing tropical gardens and great service. St. James's Club Morgan Bay is an excellent choice for couples, families, weddings, honeymoons, family reunions and more. This resort has 345 rooms in total for its Caribbean vacationers to choose from. Guests can relax and enjoy terrific garden view, beachfront, ocean view and suite accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, West Indies and Odigeo so you can book your St. James's Club Morgan Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morgan Bay Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Almond Morgan Bay Beach Hotel
- Almond Morgan Bay St Lucia
- Almond Bay St Lucia
- St. James's Club Morgan Bay St. Lucia/Gros Islet