My husband and I really just wanted a week of R&R so we took a direct flight to St. Lucia. It took us about 90 minutes to get to the resort but Christopher's taxi service made it very pleasurable. At check in we were seated on the side, filled out our paperwork ,given a rum punch and then headed off to our room in the 900 building. Room was nice with a great view but quite a physical workout to go down the hill for meals and entertainment. We missed having a clock radio.
A small pool and Tommy's bar is not far from the spa and buildings 900-1200. Meals were fine! I didn't expect gourmet but got good decent food and very good deserts. A nice variety was always available. For some, I think the serving size in the full serve restaurants might be too small but for us it was fine. The staff were some of the nicest I have met and service was very good. My vacation was exactly what I expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from reality at the four-star St. James's Club Morgan Bay, St. Lucia. A fun, relaxing, and casually elegant Caribbean beach resort. Famous for its friendly staff, amazing tropical gardens, and great service. St. James's Club Morgan Bay is an excellent choice for couples, families, weddings, honeymoons, family reunions, and more. This resort has 345 rooms in total for its Caribbean vacationers. Guests can relax and enjoy terrific garden view, beachfront, and ocean view suite accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your St. James's Club Morgan Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morgan Bay Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Almond Morgan Bay Beach Hotel
- Almond Morgan Bay St Lucia
- Almond Bay St Lucia
- St. James's Club Morgan Bay St. Lucia/Gros Islet