We just returned from an amazing vacation. We traveled June 9 - June 16, 2012. Morgan Bay Beach Resort is the perfect resort to stay if you are planning a trip to St. Lucia. The resort is nicely laid out and the grounds are beautiful. The food was amazing. The water sports area was loads of fun with hobie sail boats, kayaks, snorkeling, watersking, and padal boats. There are several pools to cool off when you have had enough salt water. The bars were fantastic. The staff was always attentive. They care to make your stay exceptional.
Make sure you book your excursion through the resort, if you want to venture out. We booked snorkeling through the resort and went out with Scuba Steve Diving. Best snorkeling ever!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from reality at the four-star St. James's Club Morgan Bay, Saint Lucia - A fun, relaxing, and casually elegant Caribbean beach resort famous for its friendly staff, amazing tropical gardens and great service. St. James's Club Morgan Bay is an excellent choice for couples, families, weddings, honeymoons, family reunions and more. This resort has 345 rooms in total for its Caribbean vacationers to choose from. Guests can relax and enjoy terrific garden view, beachfront, ocean view and suite accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, West Indies, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. James's Club Morgan Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morgan Bay Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Almond Morgan Bay Beach Hotel
- Almond Morgan Bay St Lucia
- Almond Bay St Lucia
- St. James's Club Morgan Bay St. Lucia/Gros Islet