“super”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Rituals Sushi

Rituals Sushi
Ranked #23 of 84 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
hawaii
“super”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I love all the foods,
Chef Jeffrey always give a specials rolls, he always surprise some of the costumers and make them satisfied. Look Jeffrey if you want different and surprise rolls..

• Visited July 2014

“Good sushi, friendly people but nothing special”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The choice of rolls was quite extensive and the options for persons who do not like the idea of raw anything are quite good too. Some of my friends are like that so they didn't try the raw seafood rolls but said they still enjoyed it. It was a group of 10 of us and the food was delivered to us in a strange order. Some people were eating their starters while others were already eating their main rolls, some rolls arrive a lot later than others but i suppose at least that means we got them as fresh as possible. the food tastes great, very flavorful and rich. a good experience that i would recommend to anyone.

• Visited January 2014
New York City, New York
“Superb...!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Great place if u need a good laugh good food & friendly staff....the bartender I think his name (Jared) oh he is funny I love everything I have try most of it...we love the place 10 out 10.

• Visited April 2014
Florida
“Fresh tasty sushi”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

If you love good sushi this is a great place to come to. Jeffrey, the chef, puts out platters that are delicious and lovely to look at. The Bento boxes are very creative. We love sushi and sashimi and we were not disappointed. The local kingfish melts in your mouth. We will make this a must-stop any time we are passing through Rodney Bay.

• Visited May 2014
Castries, St. Lucia
“Decent Sushi, Great Location”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Rituals Sushi is located at the Rodney Bay Marina. The Restaurant has indoor and outdoor seating; indoors is the drinks bar and sushi bar (is quite cramped), outdoors is open air balcony seating. The menu is very extensive; you can choose your pieces individually or opt for a platter. My absolute favorite item on the menu is the Ceviche. It is to die for (small bowl for the price, but totally worth it). My bf enjoyed the spicy fried calamri. The Sushi was good but not great. Honestly I wasn't blown away by the sushi, but their Sashimi is the best I've ever had . The fish was melt in your mouth tender (tuna, salmon and snapper). Dessert, was a nice surprise. I had the deep fried ice cream (they call it tempura I believe) which was a first for me and I will most definitely recommend it. Best thing about the dinner was that we paid about $60us for a 3 course meal for two. This Restaurant gets two thumbs up for affordability.

Visited February 2014