Tropical Breeze Guest House
Bay Gardens Inn(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$105
Villa C'est la Vie(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$133
blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
$274
$95
Bay Gardens Beach Resort(Gros Islet)
$183
Hotels.com
The Ginger Lily Hotel(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$105
Palm Haven Hotel(Gros Islet)
$130
Habitat Terrace(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$89
$63
$853
$559
$781
$314
$329
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshome away from homepigeon islandbus stoprodney bayminute walkst luciawalking distanceperfect locationair conditioningreduit beachruthlistonguesthousegrosaccommodationsaptcastries
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I stayed for nearly a month, upstairs and had a very peaceful and fulfilling time.
Ruth was extremely fair with me and, although I was on a budget, I was therefore able to live, cooking every day using the excellent kitchen facility.
The wonderful staff, especially Liston, kept the whole place spotless and this added to the value
Thank you very much for an affordable, ultra clean situation.
I would not consider going anywhere else in Rodney Bay.
Thank you everyone.
Nick

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Nick M
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Close proximity to everything; two minute walk to center of Gros Islet and beach; one minute walk to the frequent inexpensive local transport which takes only 15 minutes to reach the center of Castries; twenty five minutes slow walk to Pigeon Island; five minutes walk to a twenty four hour ATM machine. Friendly, quiet, helpful, pleasant familly ambiance; immaculately clean; plenty of hot water always.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank gilesgal
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I just returned home from St. Lucia and I enjoyed my time on the island. I really liked the Tropical Breeze Guesthouse in Gros Islet. It's a nice feeling to stay at a guesthouse among local people and experience the culture of the neighborhood. Ruth and John are very friendly and helpful. They are very accommodating and they make the experience enjoyable. The staff is very professional, Ruth, John, Sabina, Lucy and Liston. They are professional and yet they personalize the experience for you in a very good way. I got the information about the area that I needed and I feel that by staying at the guesthouse, it broadened my horizons more than just being a number at a resort. The guesthouse is clean, immaculate and well run. I would highly recommend the Tropical Breeze guesthouse to anyone travelling to St. Lucia.

Room Tip: I only stayed in one room and it was on the first floor. It was a nice room. I liked hearing the roosters at night and into the morning. That provides a nice local touch.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank deannabf
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I had the necessity of booking a hotel for my senior parents who were chasing a missed cruise ship five days into the cruise with no luggage! Having used up all of their travel insurance trying to meet up with the cruise, I was looking for a budget friendly place for them to stay. My lovely sister in law, a travel agent, helped me find this little place by researching on Trip Advisor. It had great reviews and was the right price so I booked it. I contacted the owner, Ruth Wiggins, to see if she could arrange ground transportation from the airport and in doing so, explained my parents travel saga. She was absolutely fantastic! She kept me right up do date and arranged for a driver, Smarty, to pick them up at the airport. She emailed me as soon as they were picked up, and again when they arrived at the Guest Home. She made sure they had everything they needed (this included sharing her own shampoo with my Mum)! After they were settled she emailed me again to reassure me that that they were ok after such a grueling week. Smarty took them to a great place for curry where he shared a meal with them. They really enjoyed his company and booked him again to take them to the cruise ship in the morning. As a worried daughter, these people could not have been more kind and treated my parents like their own family. My husband and I hope to travel to St. Lucia to meet these wonderful people. Thanks so much Ruth!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank trooper1056
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We have been staying here in an apt. for 6 weeks every year. This has been our 6th year and will continue to stay here for numerous reasons. Ruth and John are the best and most wonderful managers we have ever crossed in our worldly travels. Ready to help, accomodate, solve, reassure, find, organize, and do whatever they can to make your stay a trip of a life time. Their assistant Liston and cleaning staff Lucy are a wonderful compliment to their Guest House. We cannot say enough good things about a place we are so blessed to be a part of and call our Home away from Home. They are all like family. You truly will feel that way with any length of stay here. A must see must stay kind of place. Try it and you'll love it and come back. Guaranteed! It's close to everything and using the buses make it easy to get around. Thank you God for finding this place and these wonderful people which we love and adore. xoxo

Room Tip: If your a couple definetly book an apt. or a room. If your travelling cheap, just book a room. If your travelling as a couples book an even bigger apt. at the back of the Guest House. All the rooms are cleaned everyday from top to bottom, beds made, dishes washed, air conditioning, fresh towels, fresh flowers, and linens changed every other day. What more can a person ask for-but the best and thats exactly what you'll get. It's like a cottage stay here for us. Very accomodating, very comfortable, very safe, very clean, has everything you possibly need to sit back and relax and say woza I'll be back sooner than later.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple