We have been staying here in an apt. for 6 weeks every year. This has been our 6th year and will continue to stay here for numerous reasons. Ruth and John are the best and most wonderful managers we have ever crossed in our worldly travels. Ready to help, accomodate, solve, reassure, find, organize, and do whatever they can to make your stay a trip of a life time. Their assistant Liston and cleaning staff Lucy are a wonderful compliment to their Guest House. We cannot say enough good things about a place we are so blessed to be a part of and call our Home away from Home. They are all like family. You truly will feel that way with any length of stay here. A must see must stay kind of place. Try it and you'll love it and come back. Guaranteed! It's close to everything and using the buses make it easy to get around. Thank you God for finding this place and these wonderful people which we love and adore. xoxo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please contact property to arrange airport pick up. Internet Access upon request available with a 5USD charge Accessible by jet from all major destinations. St. Lucia is located at the southern end of the Caribbean chain with Martinique a convenient 23 miles to its North and Barbados to its near Southeast. This family owned and operated Vacation property is conveniently located in the Northern part of St. Lucia and 7.5 miles north of Castries the Capital.. A few minutes walk will take you to St. Lucias most beautiful beaches-18 hole golf course-night entertainment-Restaurants-banks-Rodney Bar Marina-supermarkets and shopping centres. From the twin sugar loaf peaks of the Pitons to picturesque fishing villages from the worlds only drive-in volcano to superb beaches from sulphur-springs to water-falls and rain forest St. Lucia will never fail to amaze you. Our friendly and committed staff are knowledgeable of all the important amenities that a vacationer would seek. They will arrange all your day trips to interesting places including the Sulphur Springs Rain Forest Botanical Garden Hiking Scuba Dive Snorkling Horse Back Riding Windsurfing Fishing Sailing etc. Sight seeing highlights include Castries the capital with its bustling market Marigot Bay locale for the enchanting movie Dr. Doolittle. The village of Gros-Islet with its Friday Night street party Point Sarephine duty free terminals and historic Pigeon Tropical Breeze offers truly affordable value for your money. Our commitment is to provide all our Guests with a safe clean and comfortable environment in which to have a very enjoyable and well deserved holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Tropical Breeze Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Breeze Hotel Gros Islet
- Tropical Breeze Guest House St. Lucia/Gros Islet