We stayed at Tropical Breeze Guest house during our first time visit to St. Lucia. We never has expected what we received. The owners and staff were the most pleasant and friendliest people we met in our time on the island. Always there making sure that we were comfortable and making sure that all of our needs were met and taken care of, to the point that they became like family to us. The owners (mom and dad) treated us like their children rather than guest. The rooms and the environment we must say, from our stay there, were clean everyday and always have a clean tropical breeze freshness. Management were always there to offering any help needed and answering all questions. The kitchenette was fully equipment with all the necessary utensils needed on a daily basis. Location is about 3 minutes walk from the popular Gros Islet Friday night street party, 3 minutes drive away from Rodney Bay shopping malls and premier restaurants and 15 drive from Castries. Transportation is very accessible not far from the guesthouse.Tropical Breeze is the best decision we made and we would be back there on our next visit to St. Lucia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please contact property to arrange airport pick up. Internet Access upon request available with a 5USD charge Accessible by jet from all major destinations. St. Lucia is located at the southern end of the Caribbean chain with Martinique a convenient 23 miles to its North and Barbados to its near Southeast. This family owned and operated Vacation property is conveniently located in the Northern part of St. Lucia and 7.5 miles north of Castries the Capital.. A few minutes walk will take you to St. Lucias most beautiful beaches-18 hole golf course-night entertainment-Restaurants-banks-Rodney Bar Marina-supermarkets and shopping centres. From the twin sugar loaf peaks of the Pitons to picturesque fishing villages from the worlds only drive-in volcano to superb beaches from sulphur-springs to water-falls and rain forest St. Lucia will never fail to amaze you. Our friendly and committed staff are knowledgeable of all the important amenities that a vacationer would seek. They will arrange all your day trips to interesting places including the Sulphur Springs Rain Forest Botanical Garden Hiking Scuba Dive Snorkling Horse Back Riding Windsurfing Fishing Sailing etc. Sight seeing highlights include Castries the capital with its bustling market Marigot Bay locale for the enchanting movie Dr. Doolittle. The village of Gros-Islet with its Friday Night street party Point Sarephine duty free terminals and historic Pigeon Tropical Breeze offers truly affordable value for your money. Our commitment is to provide all our Guests with a safe clean and comfortable environment in which to have a very enjoyable and well deserved holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Tropical Breeze Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Breeze Hotel Gros Islet
- Tropical Breeze Guest House St. Lucia/Gros Islet