A gem of a place, not too big, quaint architecture and layout. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Sunday brunch by the pool while a steel drum band played was classic. It is 1/2 block from the main street and a short stroll to a modern mall. A great coffee shop 1 minute walk from the front gate. The beach is a 4 minute slow stroll from the back gate/guard shack. Being the last person through immigration at the airport, the cab driver agreed to $60 US OW fare. I paid $80 for the return. If I had given a day's notice they said there's a shuttle van that can be procured for about $30.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coco Palm in St. Lucia, an Award-Winning Boutique Hotel with classic Caribbean French Creole décor and modern amenities offers value without compromise.From the moment you arrive you’ll be impressed by our level of personal service and warm hospitality by our Saint Lucian owned and managed Team. Equally impressive are our stylish rooms and suites, and the authentic creole and international cuisine at KoKo Cabana Caribbean Bistro with Trinidadian Chef Richardson's specialty dishes along with newly introduced All Inclusive plan. Coco Beauty Clinic, gym and complimentary Wi-Fi along with being centrally located in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, just steps from the white sand Reduit Beach, shops, bars and casino, have made Coco Palm the preferred choice for business or pleasure and creating a strong repeat guest of Coco Club family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Coco Palm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Palm Hotel Gros Islet
- Hotel Coco Palm
- Coco Palm St Lucia
- Coco Palm Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet