“Please keep this secret for me on my next trip to St. Lucia!”

Cockpit Gastro Pub & Starfish Deli
Ranked #41 of 83 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Starfish restaurant with Cockpit Bar is run by famous The Edge Restaurant on same property and offers an exciting Gastro Pub Menu at Great Prices. A Pretty quaint Restaurant situated at The Front of Harmony Suites Hotel with outside Dining area and inside Bar. Renown Chef Bobo's food Food at Great prices open for Lunch and Dinner. Sushi from The Edge Sushi bar is also available. Take out, Yacht and villa provisioning is available from the Deli.
London, United Kingdom
“Please keep this secret for me on my next trip to St. Lucia!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

A superb cozy little restaurant hidden on a side road at a small hotel called Harmony Suites. We had a stroll in Rodney Bay and asked a few persons where to eat and Cockpit was mentioned. A bit difficult to find but still only a few steps from the main beach avenue. We are soo happy we got the suggestion. We had a mussle soup and a noodle wook and all was perfect and well priced. Service was warm, un pretentious, friendly and attentive. We understand it is a new restaurant and we look forward to come back soon. One of the best restaurant experiences we had on the island, keep up the good work!!

2 Thank Brian W

Basingstoke, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cockpit Gastro Pub”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Had a wonderful meal at the Cockpit Gastro Pub. Food and service were excellent. I would certainly give them a 5 rating. Our whole party was very impressed with this restaurant.

Linda Cheeseman

• Visited August 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

1 Thank Linda C
romford
“Starfish lives on in The Cockpit...”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Well disappointed when back in May I found one of my favourite eateries, Starfish, on the Marina had closed....So what a nice surprise when going back again this July to find it had re-emerged at the newly refurbished Cockpit located at Harmony Suites. Set in a quiet location just off of Reduit Beach Way. Also very close to The Edge Restaurant,
There is a new menu which includes some of the old Starfish favourites much to my wife's delight,as she loves the Thai Chicken Noodles....For me on this occasion i settled for a juicy Rib Eye Steak...as good as any you'll get anywhere....and of course a nice bottle of their finest red wine.
The setting is very casual and informal and we had a great evening with the staff who were very welcoming. Obviously we will be returning as we visit this part of St.Lucia regulary.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank littlearches
Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh Food | Great staff!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I travel to the Caribbean every few months for the past 6 years so I've had the opportunity to eat at a lot of fresh meal cafes. Hands down; Cockpit Gastro Pub is THE BEST!! JUST AMAZING!! The food is very FRESH and the staff goes above and beyond to make every customer happy and satisfied!

I highly recommend this restaurant in St. Lucia!! Trust me on this TripAdvisor family; truly a gem!

1 Thank Joel G
London, United Kingdom
“The Cockpit.....A Great New Experience....”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I Have recently visited the newly refurbished Cockpit in Rodney Bay and what a great addition to the area.A nice relaxed atmosphere and a pleasant place for an evening meal. I had the Thai chicken noodles and I have to say they were excellent(compliments to the chef), my husband had a steak which he said was superb, and accompanied by a nice bottle of wine a great evening. The service was very good, friendly attentive staff, nothing too much trouble . Nice to have this restaurant to go to now for lunch also. Will definitely being going back for noodles in February!A very worthwhile visit.

• Visited July 2013