“Fresh Food | Great staff!”

Cockpit Gastro Pub & Starfish Deli
Ranked #43 of 84 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Starfish restaurant with Cockpit Bar is run by famous The Edge Restaurant on same property and offers an exciting Gastro Pub Menu at Great Prices. A Pretty quaint Restaurant situated at The Front of Harmony Suites Hotel with outside Dining area and inside Bar. Renown Chef Bobo's food Food at Great prices open for Lunch and Dinner. Sushi from The Edge Sushi bar is also available. Take out, Yacht and villa provisioning is available from the Deli.
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I travel to the Caribbean every few months for the past 6 years so I've had the opportunity to eat at a lot of fresh meal cafes. Hands down; Cockpit Gastro Pub is THE BEST!! JUST AMAZING!! The food is very FRESH and the staff goes above and beyond to make every customer happy and satisfied!

I highly recommend this restaurant in St. Lucia!! Trust me on this TripAdvisor family; truly a gem!

1  Thank Joel G

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I Have recently visited the newly refurbished Cockpit in Rodney Bay and what a great addition to the area.A nice relaxed atmosphere and a pleasant place for an evening meal. I had the Thai chicken noodles and I have to say they were excellent(compliments to the chef), my husband had a steak which he said was superb, and accompanied by a nice bottle of wine a great evening. The service was very good, friendly attentive staff, nothing too much trouble . Nice to have this restaurant to go to now for lunch also. Will definitely being going back for noodles in February!A very worthwhile visit.

1  Thank margaret s
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

What a lovely place to eat and chat ,great views and lovely friendly staff.
The food is so nice I kept going back for more :o)

1  Thank Porkypoacher
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We have been to St Lucia many times before and on this occasion were told about the very new Cockpit Gastro Pub. We decided to give it a try and were so glad we did - if we hadn't we would have missed out on a unique dining experience in St Lucia. We sat outside with beautiful gardens nearby.

This small but welcoming casual restaurant has a large variety of food which all sounded delicious. I had a smoked salmon salad and my husband had the fish of the day which was so fresh and beautifully cooked. The staff were happy, welcoming and attentive and the whole experience was excellent.

We shall be going to the Cockpit again for lunch and, by the way, they also are happy to do a take-away if you want to go to the beach. I would definitely recommend this "Hidden Gem" to anyone looking for a wonderful casual snack, lunch or dinner.

1  Thank Sylvia B
Reviewed July 29, 2013

went one lunch time , while in St Lucia two weeks ago. only popped in for a drink and ended up staying most of the afternoon. the rum puches were brilliant and we ended up stopping for lunch, I had the most lovely lunch, shrimp salad and my husband had one the of the baguettes eating was outside in a quiet area. This is an excellent place for a light lunch and must be the most reasonable place to eat in Rodney Bay. Would highly recommend.