Book In Advance

from $131.25
More Info
from $131.25
More Info
All reviews rocky paths great fun off road beautiful scenery all ages saint lucia track stream instructions island forest stone engine mud
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

The route that take you is good fun you get to see some good sights and it is interesting to see everything. The only issue I had with this tour is that you drive around in one big snake line which is fine, but do they have to drive so slowly the entire 2 hours? I could only go full throttle a couple of times for maybe 2-3 seconds before I had to brake as I didn't want to slam into the person in front. Come on guys, live a little. Also the price is very steep- just over £200 for 2 people. I don't believe it is worth that price.

Date of experience: July 2017
Matthew H, Owner at Aanansi ATV Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Thanks for your candid review and the 3 stars. The tour is promoted as an ATV ride with excellent views and our knowledgeable guides ensure that you have a beautiful overall experience.
In an effort to sustain our safety fantastic record, we do not promote any speeding on the tour. As you may appreciate each individual in a group of riders would come with different skill sets, it would become unmanageable if we just allow the clients to go off at different speeds.

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

This was such a great ride. Wish it was longer. 2 hours goes by very quickly. Desmond was our tour guide, and he definitely knows the meaning of ALL TERANE. Definitely a ride I would tell anyone to take..

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful time on this activity. The start was a bit rough, as we had six of us crammed into a Jeep for the trip from our resort to the tour starting point, and the driver was a bit aggressive in traffic. We made it safely to the starting point, and everything was great from that point.

Our guides were friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about Saint Lucia and the area we were riding. We started out with a bit of practice to ensure everyone could handle their ATV, then we were off. We rode through town, farms, and banana plantations. We stopped at the ruins of a water-powered generator from a former sugar plantation, the remnants of a molasses cooking facility for the sugar plantation, and a mountain clearing with a beautiful view down to one of the beaches on the Atlantic side of the island. We rode on paved streets, gravel roads, muddy trails, and through a creek. Along the way, we learned about Saint Lucia's history and economy.

We had great fun, and I'd go again in a heartbeat.

Date of experience: June 2017
3  Thank Woozle36
Matthew H, Manager at Aanansi ATV Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2017

Thank you very much for your beautiful feedback.

Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

Wow where do I begin. I book this tour through Viator and receive an email a few days later stating they would be unable to pick us up from the resort but could meet us at a nearby Cinema parking lot in Castries. Ok no problem. I call to confirm today as stated on the voucher. I speak to a person who informs me that he will be able to pick us up from our resort. I'm a little puzzled but when he asks where I'm staying I tell him the location and he says no problem. Ok great. About an hour later I receive a text from this same company telling me that they are unable to pick us and did I receive the email from viator? Yes I responded and then explained that he asked my location which further confirmed he knew where to pick us up from. Run for the hills before booking this tour. It doesn't seem like they know what they are doing. This is the last thing I need on a VACATION. So we r out a few bucks because someone made a clerical error in their favor. I'd give them zero stars but this isn't an option and tripadvisor wouldn't allow me to proceed. What a joke. Thanks but no thanks.

Date of experience: April 2017
Matthew H, Owner at Aanansi ATV Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2017

I must start by saying thanks for the star, I didn't expect it. Just shows tha we got something right.
This customer was notified that his hotel Coconut Bay hotel, was out of our pick up range, it is over an hour's drive away. The choices were to either cancel or meet us within our pick up range.. He totally ignores our message to him and tries to be smart by calling to confirm a pick up, which was impossible as originally stated.
He then proceeds to insult the writer in his response. It is unfortunate that we had to deal with a customer like this, but it adds to our experience.

Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went on this excursion while we were on a carnival cruise. The reviews I read said that this tour would be boring if you have ever ridden an ATV before since most of the trails are paved or well ridden. While we did ride on quite a few paved roads the majority were on rough and rocky paths. While riding to a lookout point I was pretty scared because it was very steep and very bumpy. Not small bumps but very large holes in the path. We also went through a river. I am just glad the atv's are loud so no one could hear me screaming. I also felt like we were going very fast so it was hard to concentrate on driving while you passing by some of the most beautiful scenery in the Caribbean. In the end I was scared at points but it was a lot of fun. I know my husband had the time of his life and would rate 5 stars. But for a young inexperienced city girl, this will definitely get your adrenaline pumping!

Date of experience: March 2017