“What a rush!! ”

$131.25*
and up
St Lucia Shore Excursion: ATV Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Add this exciting tour to your St Lucia bucket list. Join the most exciting tour in St Lucia, transportation is arranged from your hotel or seaport and our guides will then take you through an orientation exercise and then head out on fully automatic easy to ride ATVs. Our ATVs are fun to ride and our 2hr tour over well established trails will certainly leave you with a feeling of a close connection with nature. You will ride through working plantations, historic plantation sites, village settlements where you will see some St Lucian country style living and to top it all there is a fantastic view of the Atlantic coast at Grande Anse.
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

This was such a great ride. Wish it was longer. 2 hours goes by very quickly. Desmond was our tour guide, and he definitely knows the meaning of ALL TERANE. Definitely a ride I would tell anyone to take..

All reviews
"track"
in 5 reviews
"stream"

Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful time on this activity. The start was a bit rough, as we had six of us crammed into a Jeep for the trip from our resort to the tour starting point, and the driver was a bit aggressive in traffic. We made it safely to the starting point, and everything was great from that point.

Our guides were friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about Saint Lucia and the area we were riding. We started out with a bit of practice to ensure everyone could handle their ATV, then we were off. We rode through town, farms, and banana plantations. We stopped at the ruins of a water-powered generator from a former sugar plantation, the remnants of a molasses cooking facility for the sugar plantation, and a mountain clearing with a beautiful view down to one of the beaches on the Atlantic side of the island. We rode on paved streets, gravel roads, muddy trails, and through a creek. Along the way, we learned about Saint Lucia's history and economy.

We had great fun, and I'd go again in a heartbeat.

3  Thank Woozle36
Matthew H, Manager at Aanansi ATV Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2017

Thank you very much for your beautiful feedback.

Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

Wow where do I begin. I book this tour through Viator and receive an email a few days later stating they would be unable to pick us up from the resort but could meet us at a nearby Cinema parking lot in Castries. Ok no problem. I call to confirm today as stated on the voucher. I speak to a person who informs me that he will be able to pick us up from our resort. I'm a little puzzled but when he asks where I'm staying I tell him the location and he says no problem. Ok great. About an hour later I receive a text from this same company telling me that they are unable to pick us and did I receive the email from viator? Yes I responded and then explained that he asked my location which further confirmed he knew where to pick us up from. Run for the hills before booking this tour. It doesn't seem like they know what they are doing. This is the last thing I need on a VACATION. So we r out a few bucks because someone made a clerical error in their favor. I'd give them zero stars but this isn't an option and tripadvisor wouldn't allow me to proceed. What a joke. Thanks but no thanks.

Matthew H, Owner at Aanansi ATV Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2017

I must start by saying thanks for the star, I didn't expect it. Just shows tha we got something right.
This customer was notified that his hotel Coconut Bay hotel, was out of our pick up range, it is over an hour's drive away. The choices were to either cancel or meet us within our pick up range.. He totally ignores our message to him and tries to be smart by calling to confirm a pick up, which was impossible as originally stated.
He then proceeds to insult the writer in his response. It is unfortunate that we had to deal with a customer like this, but it adds to our experience.

Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went on this excursion while we were on a carnival cruise. The reviews I read said that this tour would be boring if you have ever ridden an ATV before since most of the trails are paved or well ridden. While we did ride on quite a few paved roads the majority were on rough and rocky paths. While riding to a lookout point I was pretty scared because it was very steep and very bumpy. Not small bumps but very large holes in the path. We also went through a river. I am just glad the atv's are loud so no one could hear me screaming. I also felt like we were going very fast so it was hard to concentrate on driving while you passing by some of the most beautiful scenery in the Caribbean. In the end I was scared at points but it was a lot of fun. I know my husband had the time of his life and would rate 5 stars. But for a young inexperienced city girl, this will definitely get your adrenaline pumping!

2  Thank alexdegiulio
See more reviews
Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

I booked this atv trip because the dune buggy trips we're already filled up. They had a driver pick us up at our resort, it was then about a 15-20 minute ride to the atv location. It was a little sketchy when we arrived at atv location, it's in a very rough looking neighborhood, but I guess most of the neighborhoods here are rough looking from what I have seen. We decided to do it anyways, helmets are required and are nasty but they give u a hair net cover thing to go over your head, to prevent lice I guess. I was not impressed at all with there fleet of atv's, all of them were wore out 5 years ago but they just keep fixing them, They have us a short 5 min class on how to operate an atv. Then we were off, we were on paved roads for 4-6 miles then we got off road onto rock/gravel paths. We drove by 2 schools and all the little kids were standing at the fence waving (my wife's favorite part), then we drove past the old electric plant from 100 years ago, then into banana plantations. About this time my wife's atv decides to quit running. We had to just leave it on the side of the road, one of our 2 guides stayed behind with the broken machine. We drive by some of the nicest views of the coast line we have ever seen. We ventured on down muddy trails for miles high up in the mountain or hills, I kept looking back waiting for a jungle jumper to jump out and rob all of us, but it never happened. Our guide did not spend much time stopping or talking about the sights, Over all it was a good trip. I would not take young kids on this trip, some of these machines have 75,000 miles on them. Yes 75,000 miles. They are beyond worn out but I guess they are ok for these trails, don't expect anything nice, if u get hurt or something happens you are on your own, this trip goes far out into remote villages. I liked it.