“Great driver service for business trips”
Review of Smarty Tour & Spa

Smarty Tour & Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Smarty tour welcomes you to our beautiful Island of St.Lucia.We offer private tours with Great Sightseeing and Wonderful Adventures,Our " U S P " is second to none,We provide local island tours,excursions and sea Adventure for all cruise ship and hotels.We also provide 24 hour VIP airport transfer service to and from the airport.Our spa is the only Outdoor Spa in the island were the guest is taking into the rain-forest for massage Treatment.We are down to earth local and everything local is all we have to offer.(BE SMART AND BOOK SMARTY TOUR & SPA NOW)
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I use Smarty when I come to St Lucia for business, he picks me up from the airport and arranges to pick me up from my hotel each morning to take me into Castries, as well as picks me up in the afternoon..

If Smarty is too busy (because he is very popular) he can arrange one of his many other drivers to look after you.

1  Thank Andrew A
smart u, Owner at Smarty Tour & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Thanks for a wonderful review, hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

We went to St Lucia for 2 weeks (27th Oct 2013 to 10th November 2013) we used Smarty for our first tour on the 30th October 2013 - this tour included the Dennery Waterfalls, Dennery fishing port and village, Latille Waterfalls and Gardens in Micoud, Smarty was punctual, friendly, very professional and had a excellent knowledge of the island. We were able to stop at any point on the day to view the beautiful island and take pictures. Smarty made us feel like VIP's all day. Smarty is a very nice, genuine guy and very good at his job. He didn't just take us on a trip that we booked; he ensured that we had an excellent day, and that we enjoyed our self to the max. After going on this trip with Smarty, every day from the rest of the holidays we would book Smarty to take us any where we went, On several occasions we went shopping in Castries, He would pick us up and take us to the cinema most evenings and literally wait for us, until the show finished and then take us back to the hotel (Bay Garden Resort in Rodney Bay) He also took us to rum distillery, where we bought the cheapest rum on the island , we went to the Diamond Botanical Gardens and Waterfalls in Soufriere, - this is a beautiful place and very romantic, the Botanical Gardens, was mesmerizing, I’d never seen such beautiful greenery, we also went to the Zoo, and I had my picture taken with an Iguana. We also went to The Sulphur Springs/Volcano, this was amazing, it was heaven being so near to a volcano and learning the history of it. I had so many favourite parts of the holidays, but the best was saved for last, I arranged with Smarty to organise a day out for my husband’s 50th Birthday, and Smarty came up trumps, I'm still reminiscing of the day that he organised for Tony and myself, He ensured that the day was perfect in every way, the selection of places that he took us was perfect. I've never had such a brilliant time as I did on that day - and I can’t' begin to thank Smarty enough- he is a true star. Smarty also took us to the Mineral Baths, Mud Baths and Hot Springs, We also went to Anse La Raye to get the best seafood on the island. Smarty even took us to a place where we got some Jerk Chicken, nothing was too much or out of his way. There was no stop watch, and checking the time, and he let us do everything in our own time, he never rushed us, he just waited patiently, whilst we ate, shopped, and just took endless photographs. He took us to the "jump up" at Gros Islet. - You can’t go to St Lucia and not go to the Jump up it was a fantastic carnival experience. Smarty also organised for me to have a massage, and this was done on the beach, with the sun beating down on me, I was in heaven. I can't recommend Smarty enough, he made our holiday bliss, and he wasn't just a driver taking us round, He's our friend for life. We've already booked to go back to St Lucia next June 2014, and arranged for Smarty to pick us up at the airport, and book all our tours once again. We would just like to say, "Smarty you’re simply the best, better than all the rest" Thanks for everything that you did, and for personally making this an experience that we will never forget.

1  Thank Marcia1702

Thanks for a wonderful review, hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I spent a week in St. Lucia with my husband and two best friends. We used Smarty for travel to and from the airport, as well as transportation throughout the week. We booked the full day tour, and it was well worth it. Smarty seeks to ensure that every client has the very best experience possible. He customizes each tour and accommodates the special things you'd like to do or see while in St. Lucia. He does not rush but instead allows you to take your time and enjoy every stop. We HIGHLY recommend him if you come to St. Lucia! He has many connections and is the perfect person to help you plan your trip. BOOK SMARTY!!

1  Thank arusso1989
smart u, Owner at Smarty Tour & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Thanks for the wonderful review, hope to see you guys again.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We worked with Smarty for transportation from our hotel in Gros Islet to Castries and to the airport. We were very much satisfied with his services. He is very professional, always picked-up us on time, helped with our bags. He also offered us rather reasonable price. What we appreciated most - Smarty always drove very safely, that was especially important for us since we traveled with our 1,5 y.o. baby.

1  Thank Androruss
smart u, Owner at Smarty Tour & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thanks for the wonderful review, looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

smarty tours and spa providing best hospitality experince it is one of the best place to take relax and staff members are very friendly espcialy the hospitality dividsion and they giving good transportation facitilties to pick ups and transfers am specialy thanking to mr smart owner of the group giving me a good service overall the stay if i come again i defnetly choose this property.

1  Thank mithun8884
Acoooly, Owner at Smarty Tour & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

thanks for the wonderful review, hope t o see you again