I was one the family members along with my teenage daughter who stayed at the Gateway Villa Maja MC#5. When we arrived at the Villa, we were greeted by the CLEANING LADY who told us the alarm DID NOT WORK. The next day we were ROBBED. Before we left the villa that night, we made sure all the doors were locked. After management arrived, we were informed that the alarm did work and was given a remote that operated the gate outside. 1 - Why were we greeted by the cleaning lady who was no where to be found when the police and her employer tried to contract her. 2 - Why didn't they give us the remote to the gate when we arrived. The next day the other Villa owned by Gateway around the corner from us that our family was staying in was ROBBED. My nephew walked in on a man wearing a mask. They had their alarm set and gate locked. IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 7 acre of tranquil, prime property is to the north of the island in a hotel residential area called Cap Estate. 5 minutes drive away is Rodney Bay, the real life of the north. Gateway Villas, gatepark hosts studio apartments, one, two and three bedroom villas with plunge pools. A mile long beach is 2 minutes drive away, we offer great deals on villas with jeep specials! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Gateway Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gateway Villas Hotel Gros Islet
- Gateway Villas St. Lucia/Gros Islet