“Wish I'd discovered it earlier”

F.A.C.E. to Face Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Face to face Day Spa is a sanctuary from the pressures of everyday living. We promote well being and aim to leave you feeling totally at one with yourself. Imagine being welcomed into our comfortable and relaxed interior with soft hues of green and white where soothing music will float over you as you leave the world behind.Our first floor reception, manicure and pedicure lounge boast spectacular views of the marina and the mega Yacht pier.Our second floor includes 2 spacious treatments rooms with shower facilities and a relaxation zone with a balcony and tranquil views of the water and the marina.Our Dual treatment room is available for couples/friends massage on the second floor.The spa is designed to provide our clients with a spacious environment in which to enjoy the many treatments on offer and to encourage them to relax before and after their services. The waterfront setting and relaxing Caribbean atmosphere will be sure to enhance your spa experience. No other Day Spa has such wonderful waterfront views coupled with first class customer care.Owner Tracey is an English Beauty Therapist with over 30 years experience as a Holistic specialist and trainer in the spa industry. With her expertise and vast knowledge you can relax in safe hands.Tracey and her team of licensed therapists are dedicated to meeting the needs of their clients, while ensuring safe and hygienic practices.The spa services offered include Swedish massage,Deep Tissue massage, Holistic and high tech facials, waxing,body scrubs and wraps, Indian head massage,stress relief massage, manicure, pedicure and the latest in long lasting nail treatments from Shellac and Bio Sculpture.The services offered surpass resort spa standards and are offered at local prices therefore appealing to local, ex pat and visiting clients alike. Transport can be arranged from anywhere in the north of the island. Services are also available in your Villa or on board your yacht.Please ask for full details. 'The St Lucian Solution'
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Went for a deep tissue massage and I couldn't believe the good it did me. The staff here were wonderful, couldn't have been nicer. I met Tracey for just a few minutes but she remembered me and spoke to me by name when I saw her a few days later away from the spa. Sadly I only found this spa 3 days before going home, gutted. Wish this place was in England. Everyone should visit while in st lucia. It will be my first stop when I go back to the island.

1  Thank Jacqueline P
tracey f, Owner at F.A.C.E. to Face Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We really value your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon. Tracey

There are newer reviews for F.A.C.E. to Face Day Spa

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We had an amazing time. Tracy and her team are just amazing. Had the best massage in my life. Worth every penny. Thank you very much girls and I hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I booked a couples full body massage, followed by facial whilst on holiday in St Lucia, as a surprise for my boyfriend and I, and was delighted my the treatment, and the value for money. I've had some great massages and facials in the uk and the technique here was as good as a top london spa. Our room was simply laid out, with a relaxing yet professional feel, and created a nice experience for my partner and I to share. A strong full body massage from friendly staff.

the facial was also excellent, I had a bespoke facial by spa owner Tracey Farrin who as it turns out was a Beauty Theropy teacher for many years in london before setting up in st Lucia. Her facial was brilliant, she used latest equipment and technologies from USA and UK to treat my tired and spot prone skin and I've visibly noticed the results since. the products used- their own brand of olis and scents , were lovely, so much so I now have most of them and now swear by the face serum (my skin glows with it). And she was able to advise me on what she did and how to look after my skin back in london. Great service.

Highly recommend a visit to face to face, for treatments, and manicures and more, and after a hard day at the spa you can wonder down to the Broadwalk for a drink on the Marina as the sun goes down!
Enjoy

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Located on the marina, this cosy spa offers a wide variety of treatments. After arranging a pre-natal massage in advance via email (prompt replies during all correspondence) the manager Tracey arranged to personally be there to carry out my appointment. One of her therapists gave my husband a Swedish massage at the same time as we were in the couples room.
Tracey went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable and both myself and my husband felt wonderfully relaxed after the treatment.
Tracey is a lovely, friendly English woman and clearly enjoys her new home away from home and is providing a fantastic service at great prices. Our full body massages worked out at just over £30 each. Treat yourself if you're visiting and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Unlike other spas in St. Lucia, you always receive prompt service at F.A.C.E. to Face. They've never started an appointment late. If you leave a message you always receive a return call. Faith does my manicure and pedicures. She's always friendly and very detail oriented. Tracey does my waxing and I always come out looking natural and not beet red.