“An ideal place after a long flight”
Review of Church's Chicken

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Church's Chicken
Ranked #60 of 83 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We went to Church's on our first evening on holiday as we wanted something quick and wasnt familiar with other restaurants. We loved the Fried chicken and i had the taster selection which was about a fiver. Well worth a visit, very tasty chicken

Reviewed March 16, 2013

sometimes things don't turn out as planned. If like us you intended to go out for a nice meal, but ended up having a good time in the bars (!) in Rodney Bay - you cannot beat a late night trip to Church's. Clean, quick service with great fried chicken (the spicy flavour is the best). Fantastic

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Sometimes it is nice not to have a full blown "restaurant" meal. Church's chicken is a fast food restaurant with no frills that serves the most delicious chicken pieces. We went 4 times during our holiday, surely that is recommendation in itself.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Service was fast, food was good. Chicken was crispy and juicy. Fries were pretty good as well. Although the restrooms were way too small for a fast food restaurant!

Reviewed March 23, 2012

Located at Baywalk Mall in Rodney Bay. Very pleasant interior with seating and tables that seemed a couple steps above the normal fast-foof restaurant. Staff was courteous and helpful, one girl even wiped the excess soda off the lid of my soft drink with a clean napkin before handing it to me. The place was very clean and they were constantly cleaning while I was there, they even cleared my tray for me after asking if I was finished. The food was good and cooked fresh, it was so hot it was literally steaming. I was very impressed.