“One of the best days of my life, Thanks Captain Warren and Crew.”

Sea Breeze Adventures
Ranked #33 of 45 Tours in Gros Islet
Reviewed June 2, 2011

My wife and I traveled to St Lucia on our honeymoon May 23-31 2011. We stayed at the Rex Resorts and were enjoying a day at the beach when Captain Warren approached us about taking a private boat tour of the island which is something we wanted to look into at some point, so he said to check trip advisor and his website. I checked both prior to going, even though I had a good vibe from Capt Warren when we met on the beach. I was impressed with his 5 out of 5 rating on here, and the videos of his previous tours sold us. We emailed the Captain and booked our voyage for 2 days later. We booked the Soufrière Land and Sea tour was our choice. We came to a reasonable price quickly and would later be amazed at what it actually got us. We began the tour and cruised south towards the Pitons, stopping at beautiful site after beautiful site. I am so grateful for the personal tour that Captain Warren and Dustin gave to my wife and I aboard Renegade Power. It is the smaller of the boats, but the being able to get close up to the Volcano Crabs in the caves and missing our defining kiss of our marriage through the "Tunnel of Love" would have been missed being with a larger group. Got many pictures, saw the Drive in Volcano and Falls in Soufrière as part of the land tour. I cannot remember the driver's name, but he was very helpful getting us to and from the boat. Before the trip back we stopped at a local restaurant that had VERY GOOD fish wraps. We were propositioned by the kids on the dock to pay them to cliff dive, I passed on this, but saw a few of the locals some how climbing the cliffside, crazy cliff cacti ready for someone to give them something to jump for. Crazy kids. After that we stopped at one of the best places to snorkel. Lots of fish around a very nice reef. Captain Warren knew the best places for the fish. We had a conversation about fishing (I am not a fisherman, so I respectfully declined fishing) but said that he knows where to and how to catch the fish on the island. After a full day of boating, sometimes passing Sandals or other Large multi-passenger boats thinking to ourselves. I am so glad we chose Capt Warren and Sea Breeze St Lucia Adventures. I am proud to now call Capt Warren and Renegade Power my friends.

1  Thank Bailey43026

Reviewed April 12, 2011

We went on a sea tour of the island with Captain Warren Compton along with another couple. The tour took us past Reduit Beach towards Rat Island, Marigot Bay, and several bays, ending in Soufrierere. There we disembarked and a 15-passenger air conditioned van was waiting to take us to Ladera Resort where we had lunch at Dasheen Restaurant overlooking the Pitons. After lunch we were taken to the mineral baths and then to the Botanical Gardens. We then returned to the pier where Captain Warren met us for our return back home. The ride was a bit bumpy since he was going faster but it was nonetheless fun. We stopped to do a bit of snorkeling then continued our trip back. We ran into a bit of a shower and saw a rainbow. By the time we were close to home we managed to also see a sunset. We all enjoyed the day trip having done what we wanted and even received a DVD and photos as a memory. Another couple had gone out fishing with Capt. Warren and he invited the 6 of us for an afternoon beach barbecue, which is on youtube.

Reviewed March 10, 2011

My girlfriend and I booked a half day fishing trip with Captain Warren. We had met his friendly mate Sherman on Reduit Beach the previous day. Sherman, unlike others, was actually interested in what we wanted to do, not about selling us into a tour.
Our trip was great. Warren is extremely knowledable about the local waters and used GPS to find bottom structure and fish. Once we saw some marks on the bottom, Warren got to work showing us how to jig em up. After not too long, he hooked up to a fish. He quickly ensured the hook was set, and handed the rod off to my girlfriend. As she was fighting the fish, and it was peeling drag, Warren was recording all the action for a DVD he gave us for free later. It turned out to be a rainbow runner, a gorgeous fish, and a great fight.
But this is where our tour went from great to excellent and Warren really outdid our expectations. As our tour came to an end, Warren graciously dropped us off at Pigeon Island per our request. We hung out there for a few hours, and he came back to pick us up. He offered to marinate our catch overnight and cook it up for us on the beach the next day. We all ate our catch on the beach as we watched the sunset... it was amazing. Warren knows how to fish... no question. More importantly, he is a great guy who will ensure you have a good time. I highly recommend booking a fishing trip or adventure tour with him on the Renegade Power. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Reviewed February 19, 2011

We had a great time and Captain Warren was amazing-very knowledgeable, funny and didn't rush us. Warren can take you to places that alot of other tours can't. We highly recommend taking this adventure with Warren and he even gives you a DVD of pics and movie clips of your trip. Thanks so much Warren and also the rum punch and Piton beers were great! Rick and Elaine Zaba from Saskatchewan, Canada

See more reviews
Reviewed January 22, 2011

My husband and I went on a trip around the island with Warren Compton on his boat. We had a great time. Warren took us to places where no other tour boats go, we got to see small caves, little lagoons, shallow reefs. The captain was very informative, talked a lot about the history and the attractions of the island. We started out at the Reduit beach and headed out to the Soufriere, making stops along the way. Our trip included a visit to the volcano and the waterfall (organized by Warren as well). Afterwards, we had a great lunch at the local restaurant at the town of Soufriere and did great snorkeling at the end of the trip. It was the whole day trip, we left around 9 and came back around 4, we had a day packed with fun and excitement. Most importantly, Warren has been taking pictures and the video during our trip, so we have a great video with and CD with pictures to bring home. Overall, we highly recommend this trip to anybody visiting the island of St. Lucia.