“Great for lunch.”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Chantilly, VA
“Great for lunch.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I stopped at Rituals one day for lunch. They have a great variety of paninis, wraps and burgers. I had the turkey/bacon/cheese panini which was very good, and my husband had the burger which he enjoyed. The coffee chillers were very refreshing, too!

• Finnish first
Grand Cayman
“Good Enough Place if You Just Wanna Get Out of the Hotel for a bit”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Note: I actually visited in July 2012.

I was on a working travel to Saint Lucia, and just to work after hours, I went here and it was a good-enough place to hang out.

Staff were surely not particularly warm, but I haven't had the displeasure like some reviewers of being treated badly. They actually treated me very well, in the succeeding visits.

There's WIFI that's working well for most of the time that I needed it.

It was quiet enough to do work.

Oh, before I forget, Chai Latte and their pastries are good. i also had sandwiches, and they were just fine for an ordinary meal.

I think their prices were touristy, but I didn't mind.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank PitonsFan
Toronto, Canada
“service was terible”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

we come in to have a cup of coffe and cake with it. staff wasn't hapy when I ordered a Late so I change to a regular coffe. whatever I asked they almost ignore me watchin TV.finally I got coffe and NO cake and I took sip and spit it out and goes down the drain. terible, go somewher else

Ottawa, Canada
“Great place for a break”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

On a hot day between the beach and playing tourist it is important to hydrate. Rituals has a great patio centrally located in town. Even more fun for some is the air-conditioned shop :-)

Ice-coffees and smoothies come in nice sizes that will quench the thirst of most guests with yummy fruit or local coffee flavors.

Enjoy!

Wexford, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Reminded me of Starbucks”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We had coffee and pastries here for breakfast one day, but they serve much, much more. At the airport we ate here before our flight. The sandwhiches were very good.

Visited May 2013