“BEST EXCURSION OF THE ISLANDS!!”

LucianStyle Experiences
Book In Advance
More Info
$89.99*
and up
Lucian Lime - Barhopping Experience
Ranked #2 of 46 things to do in Gros Islet
More attraction details
Owner description: LucianStyle Experiences in Rodney Bay is ready to serve ALL of your St. Lucia Tour and Activity needs! Let us help you experience St. Lucia to the fullest! Visitor services include Segway Tours, Soufriere Tours, helpful genuine advice, refreshments/bathroom facilities, free Wi-Fi, sightseeing tours, boat tours, waterfall tours, and much more. LucianStyle... Relentlessly pursuing your perfect St. Lucian experience!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Absolutely LOVED this experience on the beautiful island of St Lucia.

The team were very very patient with me as I was RUBBISH at balancing on the Segway to start with but they stayed with me and helped me gain confidence and by the time it was over I wanted to do it all again. This was something the whole family enjoyed and the two children aged 11 and 14 thought this was by far the most cool of all the adventures on the cruise we were on, and believe me, there were many other adventures.

The safari was the least interesting part of the trip and my personal choice would have been to skip that and split that time between the beach and Segway.

The beach was GORGEOUS. A tiny but beautiful area with a view to die for and the clearest water. It ticked every box and more (I'm very fussy about my beaches). My partner proposed to me while we were on this beach which of course makes it extra special, however it is further evidence of the beauty of this spot as he was looking for exactly the right place to pop the question and this little bit of paradise was exactly the right place.

The team were well informed about the area and had a great sense of humour, they were fantastic with the kids too.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"beach break"
"fun learning"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this to anyone"
in 3 reviews
"cassava bread"
"feed the fish"
"great afternoon"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We did the 2 hour Segway Experience in June 2013 and it was probably the highlight of our holiday. After 15 minutes tuition, we headed off into the hills/forest, stopped for refreshments and visited the beach. The Segways are easy to control and are great fun - I want one!!!!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were four young at heart OAP's and we enjoyed this experience so much. The two guides Samuel and Claude were brilliant and fun to be with. Don't miss this if you are in beautiful St Lucia.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I've been on 17 cruises. Other than interaction with wildlife (which can't be controlled) this was the best shore excursion I've had the pleasure of participating in.
My only complaint was they did not make it simple to tip the guides. We did the segway/safari/snorkel trip and there were different guides in each section. I feel bad I didn't realize the was not tip jar until I'd already gone on part 2 of the day.
Bottom line: Do this. You'll love it!