“Brilliant Attraction” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
St Lucia Segway Nature Trail Experience
Ranked #9 of 40 things to do in Gros Islet
More attraction details
Owner description: LucianStyle Experiences in Rodney Bay is ready to serve ALL of your St. Lucia Tour and Activity needs! Let us help you experience St. Lucia to the fullest! Visitor services include Segway Tours, Soufriere Tours, helpful genuine advice, refreshments/bathroom facilities, free Wi-Fi, sightseeing tours, boat tours, waterfall tours, and much more. LucianStyle... Relentlessly pursuing your perfect St. Lucian experience!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Rushden
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Brilliant Attraction”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were four young at heart OAP's and we enjoyed this experience so much. The two guides Samuel and Claude were brilliant and fun to be with. Don't miss this if you are in beautiful St Lucia.

Visited June 2013

Portland, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“St. Lucia Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

I've been on 17 cruises. Other than interaction with wildlife (which can't be controlled) this was the best shore excursion I've had the pleasure of participating in.
My only complaint was they did not make it simple to tip the guides. We did the segway/safari/snorkel trip and there were different guides in each section. I feel bad I didn't realize the was not tip jar until I'd already gone on part 2 of the day.
Bottom line: Do this. You'll love it!

Visited April 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun and varied...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

The highlight of this is the Segway tour, which my kids loved. The snorkeling part is okay, and the off road tour is okay as well, but the segways are lots of fun. Wish that we could have explored much more of the island on these. The guides were very fun, patient and helpful. Recommended...

Visited April 2013
Winter Springs, FL
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Booked this tour from Royal Caribbean. The Segways were a blast. First you are given a crash course in operating your off road Segway then you go around a small course until everyone is comfortable. The tour goes through some beautiful areas and the guides were knowledge and fun. Then the safari portion takes you through part of St. Lucia with some breathtaking views. Finally a stop at the beach for some snorkeling and relaxation. The water wasn't very clear so snorkeling wasn't the highlight.
The guides served fresh fruit and it was delicious. They also entertained us with music and dancing.
This was a wonderful tour but to make it perfect I would suggest they coordinate their transportation by bus just a bit better. We waited to be picked up at the cruise pier as well as a lengthy wait at the beach. Still enjoyed this tour immensely and recommend it highly!

Visited March 2013
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

The segway experience was definitely the best experience of our vacation. Devon, our guide was terrific. Patient, knowledgeable and showed us FUN!!! I highly recommend LUCIAN STYLE EXPERIENCE CENTRE TOURS, especially since I have been there twice. My first experience being with Shanga Danga and the second with Devon.
THANKS DEVON & SHANGA!!!