“Reliable centre to book your tours”

LucianStyle Experiences
$108.99*
St Lucia Sunset Segway Tour with Dinner
Ranked #11 of 41 things to do in Gros Islet
More attraction details
Owner description: LucianStyle Experiences in Rodney Bay is ready to serve ALL of your St. Lucia Tour and Activity needs! Let us help you experience St. Lucia to the fullest! Visitor services include Segway Tours, Soufriere Tours, helpful genuine advice, refreshments/bathroom facilities, free Wi-Fi, sightseeing tours, boat tours, waterfall tours, and much more. LucianStyle... Relentlessly pursuing your perfect St. Lucian experience!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Reliable centre to book your tours”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I would recommend the Lucian Style Experience Centre to anyone wanting advice on various tours to do in St Lucia. They have a wide range of tours and give good advice about what to do and what not to do. I recommend the Triple Adventure Tour and also the Soufrie Catamaran tour. The prices can be reasonable but some tours can be expensive so choose wisely.

**Please read my review about the Treetop Canopy Adventure about a potential scam your tour guide could use (basically he takes tip money from you and says he gives it to the workers - but doesn't and pockets it for himself!!!). The tour guide was booked through the Lucian Style Experience Center but they have no affiliations with those who conduct the tours...i hope!!!**

Visited November 2012

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Must Do”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My review is late because I couldn't find the brochure I picked up, therefore, I couldn't remember the business name. I have been on a Segway before for work but never for entertainment. My partner has never been on one. Well we took a taxi up the mountain and was greeted by Andrew 1(758)284-3240. He offered us water before we got started. Unfortunately, I don't remember our guides name but he was awesome and patient. We had him to ourselves. After traveling to the top we had a snack of fruit and cheese for us. We got pictures of the perfect view from the top of the peak. Heading back down we encountered bulls, a little scary but we didn't panick. We also stopped at a little shack (can't remember the name) and had a small lunch with a few cold beers. Loved it.

Visited December 2011
Cwmbran, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Segway Tour is a 5* Must Do!!!!!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband, 8yo daughter and I did the Segway tour and it was just great. Shanga and Johnny make it really fun and it is so well planned and thought out. You get excellent Segway tuitiion to start off with and then they show you a beautiful corner of the island on Segway whilst telling you about the history, fauna etc of St Lucia. I won't tell too much as there was a lovely surprise around every corner and wouldn't want to spoilt it for you but their profressionalism and enthusiasum was A++++

We have travelled the world and done so mayn different activites but highly recommend this on your bucket list. The tour was great value for money and the only downside it you don't want it ti end.

My 8yo hasn't stopped talking about it. We didn't take our 5yo. I think she would have been a little bit on the young side to concentrate for 2 hours when all she wanted to do was swim in the pool.

Visited October 2012
Bengaluru, India
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Superb Segway Adventure”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The day before we returned to the UK I decided to book a Segway session around Mount Pimard for my wife and six year old daughter.
Our guide for the trip was Shanga and quite frankly I can't rate him highly enough! He was very knowledgeable of flora, fauna and history, had a cracking sense of humour and was a great Segway coach as my daughter took to it like a duck to water.
I would recommend this activity and company to anyone.

Visited November 2012
Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great Service”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Towards the end of the trip my husband and I decided we wanted to take a sunset cruise. With many tour operators only running one time a week because of the low season we were struggling to find a cruise on the day we wanted. After walking past the Lucian Style Center we decided to seek out their help. After several phone calls the staff was able to find us exactly what we wanted. A big thank you for your customer service. We highly reccommend them for any of your tour/travel needs.

Visited October 2012